- Address specific data analytic problems and predictive analytics in a variety of data domains.
- Develop/Implement machine learning and statistical models to develop autonomous systems, decision support tools and big data management solutions.
- Apply cognitive computing techniques or concepts to develop computational tools and software for advancing/assisting human cognitive capabilities in education, computer games or general perception.
- Develop and maintain tools which handle data from many different domains, support a number of multi-tenant big data stores, and provide an analytic workflow management system.
- PhD position in Big Data Ingestion and Management, Large Graph Data Management and Analytics
- MSc in Cognitive Computing - Speech and Text Analytics, Video Data Analytics, Streaming IoT Data Analytics
We look for individuals with the following qualities/skills:
To apply for an open position, send an email with the following.
- Goal oriented
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills
- Good organizational and leadership capabilities
You will be contacted if selected for an interview.
- a cover letter stating the position you are applying for
- your competitive qualifications and eligibility to join the group
- resume and
- a sample of written work (undergrad thesis/report/publication).
- Gnowit Inc.
- School of Medicine, Queen's University
- Department of Family Medicine, University of Manitoba
- Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research (CIMVHR)
- Sountern Ontario Smart Computing Innovation Platform (SOSCIP)
- Canadian Primary Care Sentinel Services Network (CPCSSN)
- Compute Canada Resource Platforms and Portals (RPP)
- Compute Canada Centre for Advanced Computing (CAC)